Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Non-Linear Powerpoint - Scuola Italiana (Italian School)


A Non-Linear Powerpoint is one that you can navigate through by clicking on the appropriate Hyperlinked Text or Images.  This is a great tool in any classroom to use for assessing students knowledge in a fun and exciting way for them to have a game in education.

I used my Non-Linear Powerpoint experience to indulge in my second lesson in teaching Italian vocabulary terms for the Kindergarten grade level.  Depending on your school's curriculum, you could use this Powerpoint and any of my other Italian Vocabulary ones to teach the Basic Italian Currciculum.

Unfortunately when I uploaded the above presentation to SlideShare, I was unable to keep it in the Non-Linear format because they do not have those capabilities as of yet.  Please click below to view it in its original format. (FYI: If you do not have Microsoft Powerpoint on your computer, you can download a free Powerpoint Viewer here.)



Check it out on my Website

No comments:

Post a Comment